We have done a full Covid 19 risk- assessment on the business which can be viewed here.
Guidance for your Covid-Secure visit to Barber Streisand
If you have any coronavirus symptoms please cancel your booking and do not come to the shop. Symptoms are fever, loss of taste/smell, or a new, continuous cough. Information on cancelling your booking is below.
- Please wash your hair before you visit and come product-free
- We would encourage you to wear a face mask, in consideration of staff and other customers
- Please be on time, make your presence known at the door, and preferably wait outside to be called in when your barber is available. We aim to minimize the number of people waiting inside
- Please try to come alone, in order to minimize the number of people in the premises
- If you want to tip your barber cash is easier, they each have a covid-secure hands-free tip jar! Tips can also be made using the cashback facility in-shop, but you will need a physical debit card to do this (not on a phone/credit card)
As per the government recommendations all barbers will still be wearing a visor or mask. Disposable gowns are provided for customers. We are retaining the station partitions and will continue to thoroughly sanitize stations and tools between customers.
We would encourage all customers to continue to wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer on entry.
Booking your haircut
Appointment Availability and Walk-Ins
Please book your appointment online in advance if at all possible. We do have walk-in slots available if there is availability, but these are limited due to most slots being booked up in advance
To reduce the level of congestion at the till in the shop we are currently taking advance payments online for all bookings.
We will no longer have a ready supply of walk-ins available to fill up available slots, so to avoid being charged we kindly request that you cancel or reschedule no less than 3 hours before your booking. You can reschedule via your booking email, or cancel by responding to the reminder text sent the day before.
Student/Key Worker Discounts
We are still providing student and keyworker discounts Monday-Friday 2pm to 5pm, however these must be booked and prepaid, in person in the shop. Please bring valid ID.
We will always do our very best to accommodate you but it may be unavoidable that we have to cancel or reschedule bookings at short notice, or change which barber you see.